Applications are invited for the above mentioned position to be based in Supply Chain, Wadeville. This person will report to the Cellar Controller/Coordinator.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Operates and attends to power driven machines particular to the industry example (Pumps, Filters) etc.
- Scrutinizes and check the work done by machine.
- Pump and pipeline preparations
- Ensure quality standards are adhered to (quality checks).
- Operates blending and filtration processes
- Perform physical tank readings and sampling
- Calculating additions and corrections on products
- Innovative approach to processes to improve and problem solve
- Attend and participate in MDT (mission direct teams) & Workplace Improvement
- Responsible for completing records, stocktake participant
- Responsible for quality and losses in area
- Supervise staff and coordinate shift activities
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Technical Grade 12 or equivalent
- Operationally orientated
- 2 – 4 years relevant experience in Cellars environment
- NQF level 4 in relevant field e.g. biotechnology, microbiology would be advantageous
- Must be able to work with little supervision
- Physical healthy and strong
- Ability to work under pressure
- Accurate numerical abilities to calculate blends and ingredient quantities
- Willingness to work overtime and day/night shift
- Experience in cream products would be advantageous
Applications to be sent to:
If interested and meet all requirements, kindly log onto Distell’s Careers Page: https://www.distell.co.za/careers/ in order to register and apply online.
Reference number: 16401