Minimum requirements for the role:
- Previous Supervisory Dispatch experience within a Manufacturing or Chemical or related environment is essential.
- Diploma in Logistics or Warehouse Management is preferred but not essential.
- The successful candidate must be able to drive a forklift.
- Must be able to analyse data.
- Must have management skills and knowledge on Health and Safety.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Performing stringent quality checks to ensure packaging is not damaged before loading.
- Handling all dispatches to the client base, including urgent deliveries.
- Loading trucks, checking the quality of products and planning loads for the day.
- Ensuring that the correct production batch numbers and expiry dates are on the products.
- Recording returns for damaged or incorrect products.
Salary package, including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained.