We are looking for an individual with a flare for Technology wanting to gain experience in a top Digital Signage Company.
1. Installation Planning:
- Daily in advance or on the day meeting with the relevant installer you will be working with to discuss the job at hand and what needs to be done.
- Understanding what is required of you and assisting the installer with any task he needs performed by you.
2. Key Performance Indicators:
- Understand what you are doing, understand the system/s you are installing. You will be tested periodically on your knowledge of the systems you are assisting with and the technicalities (setup and configuration) thereof.
- Making sure sites are ALWAYS clean and tidy on job completion.
- Making sure the installer has all the stock he needs for the upcoming installation, conforming to MT stock procedures when removing stock from the office.
- Completing and sending closing emails when done with an installation, guided by the installer.
- Report back on how we can improve our installations / installation processes.
- Always be professional in everything you do.
- Communicate clearly with clients and co-workers.
- Make sure you are always neat and tidy (presentable / professional) when representing Moving Tactics.
- Always follow company processes and procedures.
- Safety is always a priority. Make sure you always have and use the required PPE and work safe.
- Due to the nature of the clients we service some after hours and weekend installations / work will occur.
4. Minimum Requirements
- Minimum of a matric qualification is required, preferably with a technical subject (TD, Woodwork, CS etc)
- Experience in installing digital / electronic equipment (AV, PC’s , POS etc)
Good communicator, honest, reliable, proactive and problem solver. Attention to detail and willing to go the extra mile. A go getter and positive attitude will go a long way in succeeding in this role.