Deloitte South Africa is inviting interested parties to apply for its Data Factory Graduate Programme for 2020.
Deloitte Africa is one of the largest, private professional service providers in the world. It operates with offices in over 150 countries with a staff of about 286,000 employees. In addition, the company offers a wide variety of specialized risk and actuarial services to insurance and reinsurance companies in South Africa and in other countries all around the world.
Deloitte Data Factory Graduate Programme
Deloitte’s Data Factory Graduate Programme, under the Risk Advisory Academy, is the company’s Analytics graduate programme that aims to support the continuous development of future data scientists. Graduates of the programme will be working with teams from Deloitte Consulting and Risk Advisory. The duties and responsibilities of the Data Factory graduates will include:
- Serve as support for the Engagement team in delivering services to client premises on certain projects or engagements
- Focus on client engagement deliveries
- Learn how day-to-day tasks contribute to the business priorities of the company
- Understand the company’s values and purpose and explore potentials for impact
Deloitte does not guarantee permanent employment at the end of this graduate programme.
Requirements or Eligibility
Be sure to read through the list of minimum requirements before applying for the position:
- Must hold a relevant Honour’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Sciences or Commerce
- Keen interest working with Data Science, Data and Analytics
- Solid operational knowledge of operating systems, databases, programming languages
- A Master’s degree is not a requirement but will definitely an advantage
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Can easily adapt
- Capable of problem solving
- Highly analytical
Click here to view the job advert.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants will need to fill out an online application form. Be ready to submit a comprehensive CV during the application process. Click the link below to get started:
Opening and Closing Date
Deadline for submission of applications has not been set as of this writing.
Call +27 (0) 11 806 5000 should you have any questions related to the Deloitte Data Factory Graduate Programme for 2020