KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS:
- Reviewing large quantities of data to;
- Identify unit health,
- Identify potential back end/hardware issues,
- Identify non-reporting trends such as area, fitment, Hardware etc.
- To pre-check and run tests on units reported faulty.
- Co-ordination of unit health pre-checks with various departments.
- Escalate problematic units to Planners for attendance.
- Ensure that deadlines are adhered to.
- Compile weekly and monthly management reports.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- A grade12 qualification
- 3 to 5 years technical/analysis working experience preferred
CORE TECHNICAL Competencies:
- PC software experience-Advanced Excel knowledge, Word and Power Point.
- Knowledge of Netstar commercial and consumer products and how they function.
- Working knowledge of Netstar systems; CRM, NOMS, Unit Management and diagnostic tools
- Experience in collaborating with other departments
- Customer relations experience
- Technical support experience.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.