- Relevant business- or finance degree or 3 years minimum related experience
- Understanding of large scale data & reporting
- C-level client liaison
- Cross-departmental internal liaison and coordination
- Exposure to a development team and prioritization
- MS Office experience with large emphasis on MS Excel (PowerBI advantageous)
- Can-do attitude and culture of learning
Key Responsibilities (KPA’s)
Business Support and Analysis to drive client engagements
- Document the telecoms process of the business for internal purposes
- Enhance and optimise processes both internally and with the client
- Establish and compile business cases and feasibility documentation & results
- Drive integrity in report outputs
- Conduct large scale investigations and outputs that adds business value
- Conduct investigations, gather and normalise data, analyse trends and results
- Compile and present reports
Knowledge Management to improve client experience
Develop one’s own knowledge base within the telecom field through an active and deliberate plan of research and study
Coach the company employees in particular areas of subject matter expertise
- Convert customer requirements into telecoms requirements which could result in new products and services
- Conduct feasibility studies on the development of new/existing products and services
- Discuss the report development requirements with the relevant departments and ensure that the requirements are executed
- Evaluate new offerings in the market
Key Responsibilities (KPI’s)
- Conduct in-depth analysis as requested by clients and ensure proper QA for submission by the stipulated timeframe.
- Ensure that internal reporting requests are analysed, properly QA’d and delivered within the required timeframe.
- Preparing and presenting Steercom presentations monthly for various clients within the SLA.
- Ensuring that all financial reconciliations, reports and submissions are completed timely, accurately and to the required standard monthly.
- Preparing business cases to the required standards of professionalism and presentation as well as submitted within the stipulated timeframe as per WBS.
- Preparing and documenting business processes in accordance with the standards of both the client and the organisation within the stipulated deadline. Enhancing and optimizing processes both internally and with the client.
- Converting business processes of the client into IT requirements.
- Discussing the report developmental requirements with Shared Support Services and the Dev team, ensuring that the requirements are executed.