Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company, building a better future for us all? UPM leads the forest based bioindustry into a sustainable, innovation-driven, and exciting future. The competence, integrity and drive of our people make us unique. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
We are now looking for three Customer Service Coordinators to join UPM Raflatac South Africa (Pty) Ltd in Johannesburg starting April 2020.
UPM Raflatac is labeling a smarter future beyond fossils by developing innovative and sustainable labeling solutions. As one of the world’s leading producers of self-adhesive label materials, we supply high-quality paper and film label stock for consumer product and industrial labeling through a global network of factories, distribution terminals and sales offices. We employ around 3,000 people and made sales of EUR 1.5 billion (USD 1.9 billion) in 2018. UPM Raflatac is part of UPM. Find out more at www.upmraflatac.com
Customer Service Coordinator is internal member of the sales team to Sub Saharan Africa. The role includes a wide range of customer interface activities including order management and solution finding as well as customer interaction about products, logistics and sales conditions. As part of the best customer interface team in our industry, Customer Service Coordinator applies the company sales policies to offer an optimum customer experience in accordance with the UPM Raflatac proactive customer service concept.
What you’ll do
- Manage Customer Relationship as defined by sales management and supported by UPM Raflatac internal systems to ensure smooth customer service
- Handle and manage orders progression and communication of orders to all necessary parties, proactive intervention in process disturbance situation
- Maintain Customer data including Customer Master File and Price Lists
- Handle complaints entry and progression of claims, customer interface and internal coordination
- Handle inquiries related to pricing, products and supply chain
- Provide Technical Advice and sales support including product recommendations, organizing samples, technical documents and having a basic understanding of printing methods
- Organize proactive activities including product promotion, sample reel and price offer follow-ups
Who you are
- You have experience in Customer Service
- You have logistics and export experience
- You pay attention to details and can prioritize tasks
- You have customer and service-oriented mind-set with good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- You can establish good relationships with customers, colleagues and external partners
- You are fluent in English- other languages are an advantage
- You have systems, processes and supply chain knowledge
- You are flexible and open to new ideas
- You are able to work with own initiative and also as a part of a team
This is what we offer for you
- Meaningful job : We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company’s values
- Inspired and motivated teams: We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organization that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities: With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment: Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future
Customer Service Coordinator reports to Customer Service Team Leader.
Is this the opportunity for you? We look forward to receiving your application! Please apply via apply button.
For technical assistance, please contact our Recruitment Team via email [email protected] .