Johannesburg, South Africa
July 14, 2019
Customer Experience Officer
Key Performance Outputs
The successful candidate, reporting to the Senior Specialist Customer Experience will be responsible for the following:
- Conducting customer research, analysis and development of customer intelligence to inform business.
- Monitor Passenger Services platforms such as ASQ, QMS & Skytrax programs;
- Conduct analysis of system data and compilation of report findings;
- Give input into identification of new opportunities to enhance the customer experience and support development of service offerings
- Build, support and maintain healthy, diverse internal and external relationships to ensure achievement of organisational goals. Identify and escalate remedial actions where required.
- Monitor and ensure adherence to statutory regulations, organizational standards, policies and procedures;
- Ensure that all customers comply with policies and SOP’s;
Technical Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience or the equivalent of such, will be required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Commerce /Statistics is essential.
- 3 – 5 years’ relevant operational experience is essential, supported by a strong understanding of statistics, as well as knowledge of quality management systems.
- 3 years supervisory experience is recommended
- Proficiency and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
The suitable candidate must be an achiever and be able to efficiently resolve complex challenges. It is critical that the successful candidate is diplomatic and clearly explains a point of view and its reasoning. The ability to recognise, handle and resolve conflict promptly will be required. Furthermore, it will be essential that the candidate sets definite milestones and actions for achieving goals.
This position will be filled in line with ACSA’s values and Employment Equity policy and plan. Preference will be given to members of designated groups that are under-represented and the position will also be advertised externally.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.