Bank Account Reconciliation:
- Ensure Reconciliations are accurately processed.
- Process bank account returns into the General Ledger and reconcile all South African Bank statements, including the investment accounts and Kenyan accounts.
- Ensure credits notes are captured timeously and allocated to the correct ledger code.
Branch Petty Cash Returns:
- Ensure petty cash returns from the SYSPRO branches are tracked and there is no negative financial impact on the business.
- Enter petty cash returns in the general ledger and ensure that there is supporting documentation.
- Ensure Creditors are up to date and paid according to SYSPRO procedures and guidelines.
- Ensure proper authorization of supporting documentation for all payments made is obtained.
- Process valid creditors’ invoices according to set procedures.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations of Creditors Accounts Statements against the Age Analysis.
- Maintain filing and documentation.
- Ensure urgent payments are processed.
- Ensure overall control of petty cash is according to set procedures.
- Ensure month-end and year-end deadlines are adhered to.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Senior Certificate or NQF4 equivalent.
- Diploma Financial Accounting will be an advantage.
- 5 years Creditors and Bookkeeping experience.
- 2 Years SYSPRO experience will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of the Financial Administration Act, Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and financial by-laws, policies and procedures.
- General Bookkeeping knowledge.
Market related salary