Komatsu is an indispensable partner to the construction, mining, industrial and forestry industries that maximizes value for customers through innovative solutions. With a full line of products supported by our advanced IoT technologies, regional distribution channels and a global service network, we help customers safely and sustainably optimize their operations. Our Komatsu, P&H, Joy, Montabert, Modular Mining Systems, Hensley Industries, NTC and Gigaphoton equipment and services are used to extract fundamental minerals and develop modern infrastructure.
- Spot checking daily that validations are done correctly on Kronos;
- Running the Kronos reports for the Labour Brokers;
- Checking and signing off the Labour Broker invoices as per Kronos reports;
- Handling wage queries which includes doing historicals on Kronos;
- Kronos reports to be included in Month-End pack;
- Kronos report on Man Hours every month;
- Conducting costing of materials on SAP;
- Handling the BER’s (Beyond Economical Repairs);
- Processing the scrap from the shop floor on SAP; and
- Analyzing and closing of Maintenance Orders on SAP.
Minimum Skills Required
- Grade 12;
- 3-5 years experience in Costing;
- 3-5 years of SAP experience;
- Kronos will be an added advantage; and
- Computer literate in MS Office Suite
- Must pay attention to detail;
- Assertive and ability to communicate effectively at all levels;
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines; and
- Must be flexible to work normal working hours when required.
Applicants whose skills, competencies and experience best match the above requirements will be invited for an interview.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.