Job Advert Summary At Pragma we provide the opportunity for individuals to enjoy their working lives as much as their home lives. We foster a team environment in which each individual is recognised, valued and developed to support our company strategy. We encourage people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply.
You will be working with an international client in a team focusing on continuous improvement, adding value and fostering a collaborative culture. Minimum Requirements • Matric
- 3+ Years relevant work experience
- On Key experience would be advantagous
- Good Communication skill, both verbal and non-verbal
- Basic Excel and Outlook Knowledge
- Ability to work in multi cultural environment Duties & Responsibilities • Patriciate and contribute in continuous improvement.
- Build solid business relationships with our client
- Achieve activities assigned within SLA
- Facilitate training sessions when required for new Employees