13 Aug ’19
To support the senior commercialisation manager for forex and investment in ensuring all content to be consumed by clients is in line with the forex and investment strategy across all customer touchpoint and engagement channels.
- Create and develop content to drive leads and engagement through the writing of creative and functional communication copy.
- Apply research into the crafting of copy to ensure optimum reach impact for desired target audiences.
- Regularly develop various content types, which include but are not limited to web artefact, various mobile communications, agent scripting, emailers etc
- Generation of new ideas for content types through the identification of client needs and gaps in our content.
- Recommendation of improved communication new tactics and engagement with broader team to help brainstorm content relevancy and client conversations.
- Report on content engagement, lead metrics and analysis results to recommend changes as needed to stakeholders.
- In coordination Collaborate with other disciplines and streams to ensure content is approved and applied as advised with appropriate and creative.
- Ensure all personal development plan activities are completed within specified time frame.
- Share knowledge and industry trends with team and stakeholders during formal and informal interaction.
- Obtain buy-in for developing new and/or enhanced processes (e.g. operational processes) that will improve the functioning of stakeholders’ businesses by highlighting benefits in support of the implementation of recommendations.
- To ensure that internal client content needs are met by responding to briefs and requests.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.