Working as part of the Contact Centre team, delivering customer service to internal and external clients in an efficient and professional manner.
- Provide first line of support, for general and technical queries
- Client training
- Query escalation using proper channels
- Proactive client calling which could relate to surveys, courtesy calls, special projects and client call backs
- Proper logging of every client interaction using provided operating system and according to standard operating procedures
- Ensure all support service levels are met
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Call Centre Certificate/Diploma (or similar) an advantage.
- A+,N+ or MCSE certificate an advantage.
- Hardware knowledge
- Knowledge of Medical Software and Switching products would be advantageous
- Basic Network and Windows skills
- 1-2 years in the medical IT industry
- 1 Medical claims experience
- 1-2 years IT/software support
- 1 – 2 years Call centre experience