Key Performance Areas
- Approving consignment stock counts and inventory adjustment on System,
- Processing of the following documents on AX system, maintaining and managing the count process.
- Investigating f all loses and gains at every location
- Maintaining audit requirements of counts frequencies.
- Single point of contact for Consignment 3rd party,
- Ensure that all physical stock (at hospitals) is a 100% match to the AX system, stock
- Ensure that issues are resolved quickly, processes are done in a compliant way and there is a strong collaboration between the sales, supply chain team, warehouse on deployment and stock and the Consignment 3rd party
- Ensure that all reports on consignment are clear, all variances investigated and resolved in the month that it happens, and all inventory adjustments are approved on time
- Maintaining POD control of all capex deployment of consignment through the all customers
- Collaborating with sales to ensure business continuity on consignment sets
- Monitoring count plan and risk assessment
- Monitoring stock on consignment nationally for expiry and coordinating the returns from market to OSC for review and destruction
- Managing consignment quarantine cage for destruction purposes
- Improving document retention
- Writing, reviewing and amending of SOPs
- Support sales teams with troubleshooting and priority inquiry resolution on all consignment activities
- Monitoring the efficiency and effectiveness of day to day work of the consignment 3PL and sales teams on consignment activities,
- Consignment variance report with problem area highlighted to sales on a weekly basis
- Identification of opportunities for improving service operations to meet business priorities and customer expectations.
- Stock in transit consignment report daily and resolve all surgical backorder issues
- To deliver a comprehensive processing service by:
- Managing the day to day prioritization and workflow of the 3PL agent
- Overseeing all areas relating to the administration and appropriate business targets are met on consignment activities
- Preparing appropriate detailed correspondence in relation to all aspects of the processing of consignment , to maintain all customer SLA
- Dealing with escalated customer enquiries either in person or by telephone, including difficult and hyper care consignment customers.
- Creating effective working relationships within the service and other departments
- Implementation of agreed service improvements.
- To undertake additional duties and responsibilities commensurate with the grade.
- Ability to travel between sites and attend meetings
Only registered members can apply for jobs.