Sappi Southern Africa
Condition Monitring Assistant August 2019 ( Grade13 / Scale B )
This role reports into the Master Condition Monitoring Analyst
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Perform particle count on all oil samples
- Perform an oil viscosity test on all oil samples
- Perform a crackle test on all non-hydraulic oil samples
- Collect and analyse weekly Turbine oil samples.
- Report all defects and non-conformances.
- Perform ad hoc oil analysis as and when required.
- Manage redundant oil waste as per mill standard.
- Manage and rotate oil sample storage on a three-monthly basis.
- Manage hard copy oil sample library.
- Calibrate all testing equipment on a three-monthly basis.
- Compile and submit month end report.
- Assist Condition Monitoring Analyst with laser alignment and taking of vibration readings.
The ideal candidate should have:
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.