Superbalist.com is a fast growing online fashion business based in South Africa. We’re obsessive about our high performance yet collaborative culture, and are looking for leaders to join our team. We think big, move fast, take ownership and are used to winning. We’re lucky to be surrounded by colleagues who are experts in their field, working together to create a world class brand.
We’re looking for people who:
- are decisive
- are continuously learning & improving
- think big
- are proactive
- obsess about the customer and the customer experience
- are accountable
- are trustworthy, approachable and open minded
- simplify processes and solve complexity
If that sounds exciting to you, then you may be right for Superbalist, and ready to help us build SA’s biggest and best fashion retailer.
Social Media Strategist
- Manage and monitor daily consumer engagements, content planning and scheduling across the various Superbalist Social Media platforms.
- Support and assist the Social Media Specialist and content departmental teams in briefing + conceptualizing + planning of social media campaigns for both editorial and marketing needs.
- Support the Social Media Specialist in briefing + conceptualizing + planning of social media campaigns for sponsored content where necessary.
- Responsible for social media-related administration including but not limited to monthly financial recons + ad-hoc influencer engagement.
- Monitor competitive communities and practices to translate them into actionable engagement opportunities for the brand.
- Responsible for campaign management, specifically across menswear, kids and apartment departments.
- Execute on creative briefs for social media content where necessary for video and stills content.
- An in-depth knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube
- 1+ years’ experience in a similar position managing the social channels of a brand
- Tertiary degree or Diploma advantageous
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in Google Suite (including Google Sheets, Google Slides + Google Docs)
- Understanding of how to use social media management tools like Sprout Social + Hootsuite.
- Flexibility with working hours/days
- Exceptional copywriting skills
- Able to read a brief and accurately estimate the time it will take to execute
- The ability to understand and implement an overarching strategy
- Proven ability to multitask while working independently
- Meticulous and methodical
- The ability to be reactive and adaptability to work in a fast-paced environment
- The community manager will need an affinity for fashion and will need to have a good knowledge of cultural trends, relevant to our consumer, this includes language and being able to communicate what the Superbalist brand stands for
- An interest in fashion, good eye, and knowledge of trends and culture
- Will need to be able to take instruction, but also add value to the goals and planning set by the Social Media Specialist
- Organizational and time management skills
- An interest in improving the channels and looking at industry best practice
- A passion for problem-solving and innovative thinking
Superbalist is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applicants from the previously disadvantaged groups and people with disabilities to apply for this role.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.