- Analysis and reporting in maintaining an efficient finished goods inventory within the distribution network.
- Managing the SLOB Reporting and action plans within the Region, in conjunction with all Customer Development Teams.
- Key support to the Demand planning & Supply Network Planning team, enabling the achievement of the desired levels of balanced inventory
- 4 Warehouse inventory locations
FUNCTIONAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Work closely with Central Business Services, Inventory team in terms of monthly Inventory Analysis & Reporting, as well as quarterly inventory right sizing disciplines
- Accountable for the Inventory Key Performance Indicator (KPI) results and recommending corrective actions when appropriate –Inventory Cover, Inventory Roll-forward, Investment Reports and SLOB Management Programs
- Drive monthly Put & Take reporting & discussions on SLOB as well as inventory movement with Demand and Supply teams.
- Accountable for SLOB provisions and highlighting high risk products that has a low shelf life.
- Chair monthly, Get-Fit, Inventory performance meetings with Commercial & CS&L management teams.
- Maintain consistent daily contacts with Planning, Logistics and Systems personnel to identify and resolve issues affecting the achievement of Inventory Management goals.
- Work with systems support personnel to ensure greater utilization of SAP and BI by inventory management team members.
- Provide leadership through continuous improvement initiatives.
- Communicating all potential inventory issues to the management and customer account teams.
LEVEL OF EDUCATION
- B.A./B.S. Degree preferred
LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of three years business analysis experience in the FMCG Inventory analytics environment.
- Proven/Excellent communication skills ( internal and external, all levels )
- Systems and Data Analysis Oriented
- Advanced Excel
- Good collaboration and communication skills.
- Analysis and Decision Making
- SAP/BI experience is required
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.