|Job Title||Utilities Operator: Midrand|
|Company||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa|
|Location – Town / City||Midrand|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity within our Utilities department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Utilities Operator, which is based in Midrand. The successful candidate will report directly to the Utilities Team Leader.
To acquire knowledge, skills and technical competencies in the respective engineering discipline in order to perform maintenance and troubleshooting tasks on plant equipment
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Supplied Steam
• Solved situational problems
• Completed data sheet and hourly inspections for the entire Utilities plant (Boiler, NH3, Compressors, Water treatment etc.)
• Update Autonomous Maintenance Boards
• Maintained safe and clean working area
• Maintained and repaired machines
• Managed own development and performance
• Comply to all relevant OHS Act (Act 85 of 1993) regulations pertaining to Boiler operations:
– This include prompt notification of any irregularities, and /or unsafe conditions to Utilities Team leader / Utilities Engineer / Factory engineer.
– It also includes ensuring that daily boiler attendant duties are performed to ensure safe operation of the boiler(s). Record keeping of such duties is a must and a legal requirement.
– It further also include legal operation of a boiler within the 36 monthly AIA legal inspection intervals.
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
• Safety and Housekeeping standards
• Quality test and specifications
• Boiler operation
• Water treatment plant Operation
• Knowledge of Basic knowledge of compressors, pumps, SCADA
• Application of knowledge areas
• Listening skilss
• Internal locus of control (self driven)
• Customer orientation
• Basic linguistic proficiency
• Personal development
• Basic fault finding
Skills, Experience & Education
• Holder of a valid Certified Boiler Attendant Certificate i.e. issued by a registered, approved authority (e.g. John Thompson Boilers)
• Min 5 Years relevant experience in boiler operations.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional or relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
How To Apply: Apply Online
Closing date: 2019/07/31