Coca-Cola South Africa Is Massively Hiring Bottles Packer
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our production department. We are looking for talented individual with relevant skills and experience for a Bottle & Crate Sorter role, which is based in Premier Place. The successful candidate will report directly to the Team Leader: Production in Premier.
To sort bottles and crates received from the trade so that production customers can be provided with sufficient supply of bottles and crates for effective planning and production.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Performed safety and housekeeping practices
• Levelled pallets and crates
• Sorted bottles and crates
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
• Product knowledge
• Safety policies and procedures
• Basic Assembling
• Basic Linguistic Proficiency
• Hand-eye coordination
Skills, Experience & Education QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• Grade 12 with 6 months previous bottle sorting experience in FMCG
• Prepared to work overtime and weekends
• Physically fit with a valid medical certificate
• Criminal and Credit check.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should apply here
CLOSING DATE: 9TH JULY, 2019