|Job Title||Machine Area Specialist|
|Company||Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa|
|Location – Town / City||Midrand|
|Location – Country||South Africa|
A leading FMCG is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced candidate to maintain, repair and optimise plant and associated devices to ensure plant availability and product quality at minimum cost without sacrificing standards.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Mechanical standby as per roster.
• Preventative mechanical maintenance work.
• Membership of a fault-finding team.
• Modification projects (whenever necessary).
• Installation of new equipment.
• Development of work instructions related to mechanical equipment.
• Monitor and manage performance of equipment.
• Optimise machine performance and lay-out.
• Optimisation of maintenance schedules.
• Optimise machine availability.
• Ability to work shifts and be available on call-out where necessary.
Skills, Experience & Education
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• N4 with Trade Test (Mechanical)
• 5 years’ work experience
• PC literacy essential – Microsoft packages.
• Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
KEY ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
• Contribute to self and team development.
• Plan budget and prepare the job in a systematic and effective manner.
• Must be able to work under the pressures of a production environment.
• Self -starter.
• Must have an appreciation for quality and technical standards.
• Must be able to liaise with Machine Suppliers and Technical Support from COF.
• Must be able to carry out mechanical maintenance work.
• Must have ‘trouble shooting’ skills.
How To Apply: Apply Online
Closing date: 2019/08/15