Johannesburg, South Africa
September 17, 2019
Clerk: Front Counter
Providing excellent customer service, to greet customers and answer their questions in a friendly, conversational manner. Communicate effectively with other members of staff and maintain a professional attitude even in the face of challenges, such as an irate client. Strive to provide customers with the best experience possible and work to solve problems quickly. Ensuring effective book-in and book -out of customer repairs.
ICT – Information & Communications Technology
- Review work as necessary to ensure accuracy, conformance to policies and procedures, and a high quality of customer service.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve any problems that may occur.
- Provide accurate and friendly service to customers and interact with other departments as necessary to resolve customer problems.
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
- Ensure accurate returning of customer repaired goods
- Escalate unresolved customer queries to technical supervisor manager
- Ensure accuracy in all areas of book-in page with full fault description. POP’s and passwords
- Ensure quick and effective repairs on DOA’s and quick repairs
- Qualifications and Experience:
- A+ or technical qualification an advantage
- Min of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Planning and organising
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Work well under pressure
- Interpersonal skills
- Team work
- Customer Service
- Active listener
- Clerical – Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems
Only registered members can apply for jobs.