Suitable candidates must possess the following minimum qualifications and skills:
- Grade 12 or NQF level 4 equivalent
- Blasting Certificate
- Competency A & B certificate
- License to Supervise Certificate or equivalent supervisory qualification
- Good communication skill in English
Suitable candidates must have the following work experience:
- 3 years’ experience as a Grout Plant operator.
- Knowledge of grouting related operations
- Knowledge of basic rigging advantageous
- Experience in maintaining MK5 Pneumatic and Hydraulic pumps
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Plan and control crew
- Coordinate mining activities, logistical activities and resources through planning, scheduling and communications
- Achieve monthly targets in terms of production and safety
- Conduct legal inspections
- Effectively complete administration tasks
- Conduct assigned work in a satisfactory and competent manner
- Comply with MRC’s and Clients Health and Safety policy and procedures
Successful candidates must be found physically fit to work underground and must obtain a First Aid Certificate.
Murray & Roberts Cementation is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment
Only registered members can apply for jobs.