POSITION AVAILABLE FROM: 2020/02/04
AREA: Data Capture
DEPARTMENT: Data Capturing
ACTUAL PLACE OF WORK: Centurion (Pretoria)
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
WEEKLY HOURS: 40 Hours
TIME CONDITIONS: Rotating Day/Night Shift
Purpose of Position:
- To record (Data Capture) and audit Patient Files and Referring Doctors requests as per Service Request forms and correctly data capture all the different formats of Service Request Forms as per Ampath, LIS, CDC protocols, SLA, Targets, Quality and TAT.
- Grade 12 (with Typing or Computer Practice / Studies)
Excellent Typing (speed together with Accuracy)
3-4 years Data Capturing experience within a medical environment
Knowledge of basic Word & Excel
Knowledge of Meditech
- Grade 12 with Biology as subject
Knowledge of the Meditech System
Knowledge of Data Capturing procedures within a Pathology Environment
Knowledge of Registration of patients on a Laboratory System.
1-2 years previous Data Capturing experience within a Medical Environment.
Previous experience in working shifts (especially night / midnight shifts) weekends and holidays.
- Data Capture Patient Application Forms (Service Request Forms) onto the relevant Meditech Application Database to ensure that we adhere to SLA and System Integrity.
Audit Data Capture information as well as update Patient Data File with new, additional or correct errors in order to ensure that the Meditech Systems and patient files are updated with the latest / correct information.
Maintain good client relations to promote the image of Ampath.
Assist Supervisors with Operational Needs & Staff Members with data capturing queries/problems in order to ensure ultimate work flow and excellent client service.
Perform Material Management related tasks in order to ensure effective control over stock usage and to ensure sufficient availability of stock.
- Problem solving
Attention to detail
- Department operates on a 24 hours basis candidate must work shifts as per monthly roster as well as weekends / holidays as per roster
- Own Transport Essential – No Public Transport due to Shift working
Applicants must have a South African ID or a valid South African work permit.
We do not accept any faxed or emailed CVs.
Please register and upload your CV https://www.ampath.co.za/vacancies