NSC Global is currently looking for a Call Coordinator to join our growing company.
NSC Global provides global network implementation and support solutions to world-class organizations, delivering cost savings and operational simplicity. Our goal is to partner with world-class enterprises, helping them become more agile, create commercial advantage and build quality through design, deployment, support and management of their global IT communications. NSC Global is a US Cisco Global Gold Certified Partner with a corporate headquarters in London, UK and a US headquarters in New York, NY. Please review our website at www.nscglobal.com for more information on our organization.
Main job purpose:
Responsible for ticket assignment based on queue monitoring. Works directly in customer CRM (ITSM Remedy) tool. Performs incident tracking, updates and resolutions. Creation of daily aging reports by account/customer. Handle escalations on a regular basis to include management. Participate in customer/technician conference calls. Assist technicians with issues and updates
- Monitor and daily control of customer ticket assignment queues.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Maintain internal SLA agreements in regards to ticket assignment/re-routing of tickets due to work balance.
- Participation in daily conference calls to include technicians and customer.
- Aware of changes within both internal and external customer applications as pertains to job function.
- Ability to work effectively with technicians.
- Adherence to assigned schedule.
- Adhering to documented policies, procedures and processes for nscgobal and customer specific.
- Clear and concise documentation of all customer interaction within appropriate CRM tool.
- Able to function in a team environment.
- Ability to back up other agents/departments when needed.
- Continuous improvement of service delivery.
- Review Aged ticket report and work with dispatch resources to updated tickets.
- Provide daily feedback on status of aged tickets (what is causing the “Age” and identify improvement steps).
- Identify Duplicating of tickets while reviewing aging daily.
- 1 – 2 years’ work experience
- High School Diploma is advantageous
- Alliance/Astea and customer ticketing systems.
- Common software applications.
- Customer service aptitude.
- Microsoft excel and word and excellent documentation skills.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Support values and principles of nscglobal.
- ITSM Remedy System
- Understanding of end user equipment
Only registered members can apply for jobs.