Company: Capitec Bank Ltd
To imagine, innovate, implement and improve Integrated Business Planning to deliver on Capitec’s Vision
- To translate Capitec’s vision and strategy into the future Integrated Business Planning (IBP) architecture at enterprise level across all planning environments
- To develop an implementation roadmap and drive the delivery of the planning initiatives to ensure achievement of business benefits and maintain the Capitec MOS business process
- Translate business needs emanating from various projects, ideas or system changes across Support Divisions into business requirements for developing/buying IT systems.
- Developing change management/project plans for implementing the initiatives together with the policies/procedures/performance measures.
- 8-10 years of enterprise wide Planning models design and operationalisation of new concepts
- Translating corporate strategies and objectives into a IBP target operating model
- Initiation and implementation of projects with the goal to implement the IBP target operating model and improve business performance
- Initiate and drive continues improvement
- Management/Leadership experience
- Banking transactional processes
- Business process mapping methodologies
- Project Management methodologies
- Continuous improvement best practices (Lean, 6-Sigma, Theory of constraints)
- Supply chain methodologies (MRP, IBP, DDMRP, Forecasting, Erlang)
Only registered members can apply for jobs.