The above vacancy exists at our various Air Products facilities, reporting to the Distribution Supervisor.
The Senior Tanker Driver will be responsible for delivery of Air Products Cryogenic Product & Carbon Dioxide to Air Products’ customers. Key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
- Vehicle Inspection
- Loading of Tanker
- Offloading of Tanker
- Purging of Road Tanker
- Transfer of Product Tank (First Fill)
- Transfer of Product Tanker to Tanker
- Briefing & De-Briefing
- General Activities
- Must have an unendorsed EC Drivers license
- Must have a valid PrDP, including Dangerous Goods certification
- Minimum 5 years continuous articulated Tanker driving
- Must score A/B in Psychomotor testing
- Must pass Air Products Internal Assessment (Written & practical)
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not receive feedback within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.