Modimolle, South Africa
September 9, 2019
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you? at all times.
- Conduct myself in an ethical manner at all times.
- Take ownership of solving our internal and external customer’s problems or queries as efficiently and quickly as possible.
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customers fairly) principles in all that you do.
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction.
- Improve efficiencies to maximise and maintain business performance.
- Always comply with procedures and processes contained in the relevant business guidelines.
- Drive improvement of operational efficiencies, processes and procedures to ensure ultimate delivery of superior quality customer experiences on an ongoing basis and monitor that workflow achieves operational requirements.
- Escalate service failure of SLA agreements to the relevant stakeholders.
- Optomise use of Business Intelligence systems to improve business decisions.
- Ensure understanding and Compliance with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirement.
- Demonstrates behaviour in support of the organisational values.
- Takes accountability for own performance, personal and career development.
- Contribute to the overall effectiveness and success of the team.
- Maintain an ability to adapt to ever changing business and customer needs.
- Improve knowledge and competencies by completing role specific training.
- Plan and manage performance, skills development, employment equity, talent and culture of direct reports in order to achieve efficiencies and increase competencies.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.