Contribute to the provision of a quality service through the professional and proactive interaction with clients and other stakeholders dealing with all administrative and support requirements.
- Liaise and collaborate with service partners and internal departments in compliance with operating procedures and service excellence standards.
- Assist in the resolution of service failures through the timeous escalation of such failures providing management opportunity to appropriately intervene as relevant.
- Interact with clients to provide visible support and information in response to enquiries about products and services and in resolving concerns and queries and keeping them informed about any discrepancies and delays.
- Provide general administrative support and back up to the operational teams in order to ensure that client requirements are met.
- Enhance client engagement by ensuring the availability of client and distribution information and data that is up to date, appropriately recorded, filed and maintained.
- Act as a professional interface between the client and the company with the purpose of increasing confidence in and the reputation of the business in respect of any and all stakeholders, driving brand awareness and loyalty.
- Ensure customer reporting is accurate at all times.
- Be the voice of the customer & highlight issues that negatively impact on the customer’s service experience.
- Ensure that all activities in the area of responsibility are compliant with company specific regulations.
- Facilitate in the resolution of complex customer issues.
- Facilitate a seamless and smooth service delivery by assisting customers with their delivery requirements.
- Discrepancy Report to be done daily (SA, Amsterdam and Poland).
- Damages, change of address, missing or other to be reported, escalated and managed proactively.
- Track and Trace queries to be reported and managed proactively.
- On Hold Report (Order status) to be reported and managed proactively.
Tracker Report to be managed across all products (Air, Imports and LOG).
Out of spec deliveries to be reported and proactively managed.
- Print invoices for Customers.
- Billing for Distribution and Contract Logistics (Including special charge billing).
- Processing schedule for all In bound shipments.
- Meet all SLA and proactively report exceptions.
- Update COS system with reason code for client access to online portal.