Lindsay Saker Audi Center Sandton
Lindsay Saker Group
Job Type Classification
Location – Town / City
Location – Province/Area
To, grow, manage and retrain new and current customers in order to meet required sales volumes that contribute to overall company growth and superior customer service. manage and monitor the implementation of sales activities and processes in order to deliver on approved operational plans and to continuously enhance service delivery and increase profitability.
Specific Role Responsibilities
• To ensure that the Brand and Dealership is actively marketed and promoted in the allocated, approved targeted market.
• To penetrate the vehicle market in a well organised, trained and professional manner.
• To identify new and maintain current customers, to maximize sales.
• To ensure benchmark customer satisfaction and standards of the Dealer and Manufacturer are maintained.
• Achieve and exceed targeted sales units and first gross profit.
Tertiary qualification (Desirable)
Driver’s license VW SA
Sales certification Premium brand Vehicle Sales
1.5 years Sales and Customer Relations
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Networking skills (Essential)
• Negotiation skills (Essential)
• Planning and organizing (Essential)
• Computer Literacy (Essential)
• Presentation skills (Essential)
• Communication skills (written and verbal) (Essential)
• Selling skills (Essential)
• Social skills (Essential)
• Diagnosing (Essential)
• Excellent Personal presentation (Essential)
• Confidence (Essential)
• Self-motivation (Essential)
• People Orientated (Essential)
• Cultural Diversity (Essential)
• Conflict Management (Essential)
• Entrepreneurial thinking
Only registered members can apply for jobs.