- mand Planning: Provide support to Supply Chain Manager in all aspects of Supply Chain by using knowledge of key inputs, outputs, and meeting and/ or activity sequences in the forecasting process
- Planning Creation of production plan for local manufacturing partner
- Inventory Management: use inventory tracking and monitoring tools and inventory reports to maintain agreed inventory levels
- Collaboration with internal and external parties to ensure smooth inbound product distribution. Liaises with all stakeholders – freight forwarders, 3Pl distribution and supply partners
- Populates SAP demand planning tools to create consensus forecast
- Use of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) to generate requirements for local manufacturing partner and other external suppliers.
- Ensures adequate supplies of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API) are on hand for local manufacturing
- Ensures compliance of artwork changes
- Analyse demand planning results related to forecast accuracy, for example, MAPE and BIAS
- Reacts to early warning indicators to drive efforts for early identification of supply issues
- Manages Narcotic Import license requirements and submissions to Department of Health
- Creation monthly management reports for internal stakeholders using existing information tools (BW/ Qlik view/NGF)
- Manages daily activities of third party manufacturing and packaging partner to include: potential stock issues, KPIs, production plan, inventory reserves, raw material and packaging issues, artwork changes and implementation dates.
- Qualifications: Relevant B-degree / APICS certified
- Experience: Min 2 years Supply Chain experience within a Pharmaceutical/ Medical organization is preferable
- Understanding and application of planning tools – SAP.APO.BW.
- Knowledge of supply planning concepts including stock levels, lead-times and Minimum Order Quantity (MOQ); and the relationship between supply planning, demand planning, and inventory management
- Knowledge of Material Requirements Planning (MRP), Master Production Scheduling (MPS) and, system enablers, and key master data elements / supply parameters
- Basic understanding of customer service KPIs (i.e., On-Time-In-Full (OTIF), Line Item Fill Rate (LIFR), Inventory Days (DOS), and Safety Stock Definition) and the ability track performance against those using local planning tools e.g. SAP
- Knowledge of planning master data
Only registered members can apply for jobs.