Sappi Southern Africa
ASSISTANT STORE MAN (Wage Group 14 / Scale C)
Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a ASSISTANT STOREMAN to ensure all equipment is delivered to the respective customers correctly and in the required condition and in good time.
This role reports into the Stores Controller.
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Ensure binning of materials is correct and according to SAP
- Perform plant deliveries as required
- Perform daily materials counts as required from the MRP Controller
- Handle or transport the materials in a careful and safe manner
- Issue materials as per the issuing procedure and deliver materials to the plant
- Relocate materials to the new storage bins as and when required
- Maintain the security of the Stores at all times by controlling and limiting access to the stores area
- Perform housekeeping on a daily basis, focusing on the area of responsibility
- Work shifts when required to due to business conditions
- Obtain operating licenses for various vehicles in the stores
- Perform all relevant tasks as requested by the Stores Supervisor or Materials Manager
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12 with Maths and Science
- Valid Driving License
- 1 year clerical and Engineering Stores experience
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.