JOB TITLE: Branch Admin Officer : Akasia
JOB GRADE: 13
POSITION AVAILABLE FROM: 2019/11/01
AREA: Pta & Surrounds
DEPARTMENT: Akasia Sisters
ACTUAL PLACE OF WORK: Akasia (Pretoria)
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
WEEKLY HOURS: 45 Hours
TIME CONDITIONS: Day Shift
Purpose of Position:
- To provide the relevant depot with an effective administrative support service and to perform logging and route reporting and printing related tasks.
- Grade 12
- Communication skills
- Computer skills
- Numerical skills
- Grade 12 with Biology and typing as subjects
- 1 – 2 years administration related experience within a medical environment
- Knowledge of the Meditech system
- Knowledge of medical terminology
- Typing skills
- Performing logging related tasks in order to ensure that accurate records and documentation are maintained.
- Perform general administrative tasks to ensure in order to ensure that the relevant documentation is accurate and accessible.
- Maintain good client relations to promote the image of Ampath.
- Customer Focus: The ability to handle clients in an effective and professional manner.
- Action orientation: The ability to take prompt action to accomplish objectives and being pro-active.
- Problem solving: The ability to quickly grasp the core of a problem, attend to relevant detail when analysing the problem and to determine possible causes for a problem.
- Quality orientation: The ability to meet quality and productivity standards.
- Flexibility: The ability to adapt work methods, ideas and habits to align to the changing environment.
- Teamwork: The ability to act as part of a team and to contribute to the overall effectiveness of the team.
- Attention to detail: The ability to identify errors and correct mistakes.
- Task structuring: Plan, prioritise and structure own work to achieve objectives.
- Technical knowledge: The ability to understand the technical aspects of own work and continually maintain technical knowledge.
Applicants must have a South African ID or a valid South African work permit.
We do not accept any faxed or emailed CVs.
Please register and upload your CV https://www.ampath.co.za/vacancies