Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Agrinet, a subsidiary of Suidwes, is a supplier of an extensive range of branded products and related services to the agricultural, hardware, irrigation as well as the industrial sector in Africa. The primary focus is the continued optimisation of the value chain, which stretches from the manufacturer to the retailer and the direct involvement in the improvement of retail shops in Agrinet’s supply chain.
- Answer, screen and transfer incoming phone calls.
- Receive visitors and determine the nature and purpose of the visit.
- Ensure that no external visitors enter the building unassisted.
- Receive hand delivered mail/courier parcels and ensure that the relevant person signs for the parcel.
- Send daily birthday e-mails to employees.
- Ensure that the reception area is always presentable and neat.
- Grade 12.
- Telephone/Customer Service qualification from accredited training institution will be advantageous.
- 2–3 years’ experience working as a Receptionist/Switchboard operator.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Afrikaans and English.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Time Management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.