Johannesburg, South Africa
September 12, 2019
Administrator – Huawei Online Store
The administrator is responsible for daily office tasks and ensuring online orders are processed, consumer queries are resolved in a timely and professional manner and providing sales support.
ICT – Information & Communications Technology
- Process online orders on the ERP system timeously.
- Ensure that pricing is correct, promotions / bundles are processed as required.
- Ensure the effective and efficient picking of items within SLA.
- Correct items packed for the correct order in such a manner as to minimize risk of damage while in transit.
- Ensure that stock requests are received and closed daily.
- Ensure that minimum qty stock levels are maintained.
- Conduct daily stock checks to ensure and maintain accurate stock levels with zero shrinkages.
- Manage returns and ensure the process is completed (credits / replacement) in line with the Consumer Protection Act.
- Ensure that all documents and records are filed daily.
- Qualifications and Experience:
- +1 year Sales Administration experience.
- Online sales experience will be added as advantage
- Experience in dispatch or logistics at a similar level preferred
- Good knowledge of general administrative processes, policy and procedure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good people skills
Only registered members can apply for jobs.