Old Mutual’ s purpose of “Enabling Positive Futures” is to help our customers thrive by enabling them to achieve their lifetime financial goals. We believe that a great customer experience is rooted in a great employee experience, and we strive to enable our employees to Find Their Greatness through a Great Career, at a Great Global Company, with Great Leaders, a Great Culture and Great Rewards and Recognition. If our purpose resonates with you, and you are a driven and ambitious top achiever with a strong determination to succeed then join Old Mutual. We will provide you with opportunities to unleash your Greatness.
You will part of the Mass Foundation Cluster which is one of the largest customer-facing business segments in Old Mutual. Our vision is to be our customers’ most trusted financial partner, passionate about helping them achieve their lifetime goals. Our mission is to enable positive futures for our customers, by bridging the gap between their resources and their financial services needs. Our primary goal is to facilitate access to financial solutions for our customers and to keep pace with their changing needs. Our target market is the low and emerging-middle income segment.
This role provides immediate response to administrative requirements in accordance with SLA parameters, in a processing environment. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
· Follows standardised processes and provides administrative support in line with normal business functioning.
· Delivers on daily production standards and adheres to service and quality standards.
· Provides an indirect service to customers and intermediates.
· Responds to immediate requirements within procedure.
· Uses standard administrative techniques to coordinate own work.
· Product and process knowledge in different areas may differ but basic skills remain the same.
· Moderate (intermediate) to high level of technical knowledge.
· Partially multi skilled across product and process relevant to the business area.
Key Responsibilities will include amongst others the following:
· Delivers on daily production standards
· Follows standardised processes and provides administrative support in line with normal business functioning
· Provides an indirect service to customers and intermediaries
· Responds to immediate administrative requirements within procedure
· Uses standard administrative techniques to coordinate own work
· Accepts and lives the company values
· Accountable for service delivery through own efforts
· Collaborates effectively with others to achieve personal results
· Individually accountable for managing own time, tasks and output quality for periods of 1 day to a maximum of 3 months
· Makes increased contributions by broadening individual skills
· Adheres to service and quality standards
· Performs quality checks on own work
· A minimum of 1-2 years administration experience within the financial services industry
· Clear credit and criminal records