Applications are invited for the above mentioned position to be based at Supply Chain, Springs . This position will report to the Packaging Manager.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure the completion and attendance of general administrative tasks.
- Execute effective confirmation of Production orders.
- Execute effective O.E.E. administration.
- Effective monitoring of production order variances
- Assist with budget preparations.
- Compile monthly reports for OEE, unplanned downtime and material losses and write offs.
- Performing general admin duties
- Active participation in all Minibusiness operating standards
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Minimum qualification of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- 2 – 3 years experience in a Production or FMCG environment.
- Computer literate (MS Office package, especially Excel on an Intermediate level)
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities
- Knowledge of SAP R/3 is essential.
- Must be meticulous and display a keen attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive skills to ensure task completion.
- Presentation and planning skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and also within a Team
- Conflict management and resilience.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate at all levels.
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by logging onto SuccessFactors and following: Home > Careers
Reference number: 16766