Applications are invited for the above mentioned position based in the Export Logistics Department: Adam Tas, Stellenbosch. The successful incumbent will report to the DAC Controller .
Purpose Statement of Position:
The purpose of the position is to enable the processing of accurate information for every container load, road freight, airfreight and 3 rd party delivery that passes through the export warehouse.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure effective administration of all Less Container Loads (LCL`s), Road Freights, Superlinks and STO`s documentation
- Accurate and timeous processing of Goods issues
- Ensure Excise and Customs documentation is completed
- Accurate Completion of Wood packaging declarations on WOL
- Stationary purchasing and issuing
- Accurate completion of Purchase Requisitions
- Coordinate the capturing of the TES Timesheets, requisitions and Worksheets
- Adherence to Internal Audit Standards and Distell Policies
- Adherence to Adam Tas International DC Procedures
- Provide high standard of customer service, both internal and external
- Ensure that Distell’s Risk and Safety Policy is adhered to
- Ensure that the Quality Management System is maintained
- Be able to work overtime when loading plan has not been completed within normal working hours
- Be able to work overtime during Stock Take week
- Accurate capturing of Stock Take PID`s
- Stand in duties for: Full Container loading admin duties, including operation of the weigh bridge, goods issue of FCL`s and Pre-advise of loads
- Adhoc Admin Functions as required by the DAC.
The successful candidate must preferably have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Admin Experience
- Computer literate: SAP, MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of SOLAS VGM
- Knowledge of Export Warehouse environment
- Experience in customs and excise documentation
- Strong administrative and communication skills
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team
- A driven and highly motivated person
Applications to be sent to:
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by logging onto SuccessFactors and following: Home > Careers.
Reference Number: 16271